Previously held workshops at The Writing Barn include:
- Scott Wiggerman’s “Six Approaches to a Poem,” given twice because the demand was so high!
- Saundra Goldman’s “Sit/Walk/Write/Dream”
- Bernadette Noll‘s “Crafting in the Name of Love”
- Leila Levinson and Michelle Gatto‘s “Women’s Writing/Yoga Workshop”
- Board retreat for St. Edward’s University
- Dean Lofton’s monthly “Write Your Life as a Woman”
- The Writers’ League of Texas–various events
- Liz Belie’s “Yoga for Fertility”
- Jennifer Hill Robenalt’s “An Author’s Guide to Book Publicity: Half Day Course”
- Kirsten Cappy, Owner of Curious City “Self, Sane Promotion”
For more information on teaching a full-day, half-day, or weekly class at The Writing Barn, please see Rates & Rental Information.